School dinners this term will cost £2.60 per day. Please remember if your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2, there will be no charge for school dinners.
Ordering and paying for school dinners is done through ParentPay which can be accessed at: https://www.parentpay.com/. You will find up to 3 weeks of menus on your child's ParentPay page. Meals must be booked by midnight on the Wednesday before the week that the meals will be taken and you will need to make payment at the same time as you make the booking. Further guidance on using ParentPay can be found here: ParentPay FAQs
Free School Meals
You may be entitled to claim free school meals for your child if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support (IS)
- Employment Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Child Tax Credit without Working Tax Credit with an annual taxable income (as assessed by HMR&C) of less than £16,190;
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
NB: If you have recently become unemployed but are still receiving working Tax credits, you may be entitled to free school meals, please call 0845 155 1019 for advice.
Please note: Contributions Based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Working Tax Credit and Invalidity Benefit do not qualify; also being in receipt of Child Tax Credit AND Working Tax Credit does not qualify.
To apply for free school meals please go to the Citizen Self-Service Portal