- To give children an identity related to their school
- To promote pride in the school
- To present the best image of the school to other schools and the community
- To help parents avoid conflict over dress and reduce cost
- To minimise risks to health and safety
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Yellow or royal blue polo shirt with school logo
- Grey or black shorts, trousers/ pinafore dresses or skirt
- Blue gingham dresses in summer
- Sensible, sturdy footwear.
- blue shorts
- white T-shirt
- blue joggers/leggings
- blue jumper (this can be a school sweatshirt, hoody or fleece version)
Swimming kit is also needed during the summer term.
Please help the school staff by ensuring that all items of clothing are clearly named.
Jewellery should be limited to watches and stud earrings for those with pierced ears. For health and safety reasons, earrings must be removed or taped over during P.E. lessons.
Parents can now order school uniform from two suppliers:-
We also have stocks of second hand uniform which can be bought for a small donation to school funds.